17 May 2010

'Glorious Essence'

Dancing on the Lake of 'Miracles'
Arms outstretched to the sky


My fingertips delicately touched
By a passing dragonfly

Blushing royal pinks
From surrounding Water lilies ..
Reflecting ..
Hues of color on my angelic skin

Bending down I touch the water
Creating ripples,energy connecting

Sunbeams ..send LOVE and LIGHT
Right here ..Right now ..

Shining purely within from GOD


((¯`v´¯)) ¸.♥¸¸.•*¨`*•✰.•´*.
     ((_.^._)) •´* .•´*✰¸ ♥ Leanna ♥

Copyright Leanna Mackenzie © 2010-All rights reserved

Keep creating the love in your life!

 
You can also connect with me on:
Facebook
Twitter
(If you add me please let me know that you found me 
at my blog, as this will be a great introduction).
Don't forget to leave me a comment as I love hearing from you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful-LeAnna