When was the last time you shared the gift of love with someone? Do you see the potential in all people or do you just see their failures? Is your cup half full or half empty in your outlook in life? Does the word love only mean a deep personal relationship with one other? Or do you see love as a boundless gift that you share with many?
- Suffering in pain, whether emotional or physical and need the support of love to soothe and heal.
- Are suffering anger issues and need love to encourage different choices to deal with their fears.
- Are intimidated and wounded need love to help encourage and empower them. Are lost in controlling all aspects of their life and need love to re-assure them that they are safe, with change and different outlooks.
- Your smile
- Greeting someone with a friendly, 'good morning','afternoon', etc
- Acknowledging someones effort
- Comforting and being supportive
- Writing a letter/card of appreciation, even as an anonymous sender
- Being good company and really connecting with another person/persons
- Moving forward in forgiveness
- Being a great listener
- A random act of kindness
- A hug
- Donate your time or money to a cause of your choice
Become your own warrior of renewal and start your own positive chain of events, by sharing your own gift of LOVE.
For you are precious too! Remind yourself of this daily and keep 'Creating the Love' in your life .........
Copyright Leanna Mackenzie © 2010-All rights reserved
Please leave me a comment on my blog, and don't forget to add me on: