01 June 2010

♥~ Place Your Heart In My Hand ~♥


..
We met beside a crystal lake
You said your heart was broken
Needing healing, to meditate
I lent over and whispered in your ear
Place your heart in my hand my dear
To lighten the heaviness of its load
I Bathed it in god's healing light
Renewing the energy, now aglow
I wrapped it tenderly in my love
Cradling, gently rocking it in my arms
Singing songs of joy and happiness
While you rested on the sand
I gently layed your heart to rest
Within your human vessel the chest
The tears that gently slid down your face
Now had a richer meaning in a better place
We stood up together side by side,
Holding hands within peace and harmony
Strengthened together to travel the next journey
Within LOVE ♥* A fresh start ♥* A new beginning

Copyright Leanna Mackenzie © 2010-All rights reserved

Keep 'creating the love' in your life ....... Leanna

You can also connect with me on:
Facebook
Twitter
Please let me know that you found me at my blog, so I know where we connected from, thank you! Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I know what you think of my blog.



No comments: