21 December 2009

Welcome To Creating The Love


My name is Leanna and I am so happy to be presenting you with my exciting insight into Creating The Love.

How you too can ‘create the love’, in your every day life experiences!

How it is important to ‘create the love’ around you and most importantly within you.

I hope you will enjoy this journey with me and in some small way this blog can be a helping hand in your own self discovery.


Through finding out who you are and loving the inner source within yourself, brings self acceptance, radiance, joy, fulfillment, and positivity.


When you feel this way it is easier to give back in a positive way because you are positive and vibrant. You accept the meanings of life’s situations easier and you create love and warmth into your own life as well as everyone around you.


I will be writing about my experiences, affirmations, poetry, as well as introducing you to some really interesting people, who also create the love in their lives.


We all have different ways, paths and beliefs that can all BE ONE IN LOVE ….


I hope you enjoy the journey!


If you would like to find me on Facebook, Twitter,I am happy to add you, just let me know that you found me via the blog, then I know that ‘Creating The Love’ Blog has been successful in reaching you.

Or subscribe to my wordpress blog

No comments: